On Thursday evening, six men suddenly appeared on the sets of Dabangg 2 in Mehboob Studio (Bandra) and even shook hands with Salman Khan, who initially thought they were members of the crew. It took the actor a while to realise something was amiss..
Immediately, his personal bodyguards swung into action and threw the intruders out not only from the sets but also from the studios. But not before the actor's team had given an earful to the Mehboob Studios' officials, for the security lapse.
In fact, the security has been beefed up from Friday to avoid such incidents in the future.
Explaining what exactly transpired, an eyewitness told this newspaper, "Six men suddenly came on the set as Salaman was gearing up for a scene. They moved around Salman for a while. A few of them then went up to him and stretched out their hands for a handshake. Salman calmly shook hands thinking they were from the crew. Suddenly, his sixth sense told him something was fishy. He had this uncanny feeling that they were neither crewmembers nor invited guests."
So what were Salman's 12 security guards doing when all of this happened? Wasn't it part of their duty to avert such an incident? Said the witness, "Those twelve guards are Salman's personal guards. They don't stand like chowkidars at the door of his every set. They are mostly either around him or parked vehicle.Mehboob Studio's security that was patrolling the set is to be blamed."
A source from the Dabangg 2 set confirmed remedial measures have now been taken post the Thursday incident. "Earlier, we had eight men managing the Dabangg 2 set, now we have sixteen," the source said.
'Salman's team gave an earful to the Mehboob Studio's officials
There has always been top security on the Dabangg 2 sets. In a first for the industry and Kamalistan Studio, the entire studio (Jogeshwari), comprising 12 units, had been exclusively booked for the opening schedule of the film, which kicked off in March this year. Looks like not booking the entire Mehboob Studios was a mistake.
Immediately, his personal bodyguards swung into action and threw the intruders out not only from the sets but also from the studios. But not before the actor's team had given an earful to the Mehboob Studios' officials, for the security lapse.
In fact, the security has been beefed up from Friday to avoid such incidents in the future.
Explaining what exactly transpired, an eyewitness told this newspaper, "Six men suddenly came on the set as Salaman was gearing up for a scene. They moved around Salman for a while. A few of them then went up to him and stretched out their hands for a handshake. Salman calmly shook hands thinking they were from the crew. Suddenly, his sixth sense told him something was fishy. He had this uncanny feeling that they were neither crewmembers nor invited guests."
So what were Salman's 12 security guards doing when all of this happened? Wasn't it part of their duty to avert such an incident? Said the witness, "Those twelve guards are Salman's personal guards. They don't stand like chowkidars at the door of his every set. They are mostly either around him or parked vehicle.Mehboob Studio's security that was patrolling the set is to be blamed."
A source from the Dabangg 2 set confirmed remedial measures have now been taken post the Thursday incident. "Earlier, we had eight men managing the Dabangg 2 set, now we have sixteen," the source said.
'Salman's team gave an earful to the Mehboob Studio's officials
There has always been top security on the Dabangg 2 sets. In a first for the industry and Kamalistan Studio, the entire studio (Jogeshwari), comprising 12 units, had been exclusively booked for the opening schedule of the film, which kicked off in March this year. Looks like not booking the entire Mehboob Studios was a mistake.


No comments:
Post a Comment