Karan
Johar had to leave filming of his segment of Bombay Talkies mid-way. He resumed
work much later after order had been restored by the cops
There was chaos
at the Sunday shoot of karan johar’s segment for Bombay Talkies starring
Randees Hooda and Rani Mukarji in the lead.
Too many people had gathered at
the Bandra Railway Station Bridge to watch the going on. So much so, the
situation got out of hand, and karan was forced to rush home. It was only
two-and-a –half hours later that he resumed work after the cops managed to get
things under control.
Recounting what transpired, a
source from the sets told Mirror. ‘Karan had obtained the required permission
to shoot on Sunday afternoon. But things went completely out of hand. There was
a large crowd, possibly because people were seeing Karan on an outdoor shoot in
Mumbai for the first time. They got excited one of them even pulled Karan’s
shirt. That’s when he decided to call the cops.”
The cops managed to disperse a
major portion of the crowd and informed khan, who then returned to complete the
shoot. “Thereafter the filming progressed without incident. The shot turned out
well and both Karan and Randeep were extremely satisfied with it,” said the
source.
When contacted, Karan confirmed the news and said, “Two groups got into
scuffle; it got ugly. However at the end of the day, we came up trumps. It was
unfortunate but we managed to save the day.”
No comments:
Post a Comment